Parents and Friends
The Association primarily consists of all parents and guardians of pupils enrolled at the school.
The Association, through its activities, aims to:
- Promote the aims of Catholic Education in the school community;
- Liaise and co-operate with the School Board to assist in promoting cultural, social and sporting activities for the school's students;
- Foster a spirit of co-operation and friendship amongst members of the community; and to
- Provide a forum for the free discussion of education policy, school objectives and other activities.
An Executive Committee manages the business and affairs of the Association. A number of committee members have special responsibilities, which include:
- Co-ordinating social functions;
- Supervising the school tuckshop; and
- Maintaining and developing the school grounds.
The AGM of the Association is held each year. These meetings are held in the school and are advertised, along with the Association's activities in the school newsletter.
There are a number of ways parents can assist the school.
- Becoming an office bearer on the Executive Committee;
- Coming along and participating at general meetings;
- Participating in social activities;
- Helping in the tuckshop;
- Providing support to the school through activities;
- Participating in the working bees to maintain the grounds; and
- Helping in the sporting activities of the students.
Strong parent support and commitment in all of these areas provide the foundations for a strong and united school community of students, parents and staff.
P&F Code of Conduct
Download a copy of the St John Paul II P&F Code of Conduct here.
P&F Meeting Minutes
Download the Latest P&F Minutes